Thursday, September 26, 2013

I like to plan and I cannot lie....

Hola!  Hope you're having a terrific Thurday!!

So I am a planner.  I am a far in advance planner.  Much to my husband's chagrin.  Sometimes I am aware that my over-planning can get annoying.  Basically, I want to be in control of as much as humanly possible and try to foresee any and all problems.  You know, cause that's possible....

But my planning makes me feel less chaotic, and that my friends helps me sleep at night.  And I am working on being a lot less neurotic about it....For everyone's sanity....LOL

So what have I been planning lately??
We've had Mag's Halloween costume since June....(they had a sale and we gave it to her for her birthday)


Yep, Mags is going to be Aurora for Halloween!  She chose it herself and I am so excited because Sleeping Beauty is my fave (I swear I did not sway her decision!!!).

So now that Halloween is taken care of, what do we plan next?  Christmas of course!  And since I got burned Maggie's first Christmas and waited too long to get the dress I loved for her, I have already picked out (will purchase VERY soon) her official Christmas dress.

Yep, Carter's does it again!  I love plaid, especially for Christmas and I think Mags will look adorable in this!!

So see, my planning can be a good thing!  LOL

Do you like to plan?  Anyone as much as me??
Hope you're having a great day!! 
   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails